Easy action, the car power test bench accessible to everyone but without compromise
A NEW ARRIVAL IN THE DYNO RACE FAMILY: EASY ACTION 4WD!
Dimsport is proud to present the new Easy Action 4WD power test bench. Born from the need for a practical and economical solution without compromising in terms of quality, this power test bench has been specially designed to be installed independently and to offer support to a vast audience of professionals in the business.
Today, power test benches have become an essential tool for many activities, such as tuning workshops, test centers, tuners and even government bodies. Thanks to its innovative design, the Easy Action 4WD power test bench offers the possibility of measuring the performance of any type of car with ease and accuracy.
We are excited to bring to the market an innovative and accessible product even for small companies and we are sure that it will soon become one of the most requested products.
Equipped with mechanical synchronization of the axes (non-disconnectable) which guarantees the same rotation speed of the rollers between the front and rear axles, Easy Action allows you to carry out various tests on latest generation cars, including electric ones.
The essentiality of the components make it the accessible version without technological compromises compared to the top-of-the-range A2ction. Like all Dyno products, the choice of the highest quality components and standards guarantees accurate and effective power tests.
- Width: 3190mm
- Length: 3810mm
- Depth: 510mm
- Roller diameter: 504mm
- Roller width 560mm
- Carriageway 1080mm - 2200mm
- Wheelbase: 2050mm - 3050mm
- Axle locking: pneumatic disc brake (nominal operating pressure 6bar)
- Weight: 3250kg
- Max speed: 285 km/h
- Max power at the wheel: 650kW
- Theoretical maximum torque per axle: 160kgm
- Max roller revolution: 3000rpm
- Max weight per axle: 2500kg
- Wheel dimensions: 12" - 23"
- Axle connection: mechanical with cardan shaft and bevel gear transmission
- Absorbed electrical power 10kW (test bench only)
- Power supply 380 Vac (3/N/PE400V 50Hz)
- Compressed air 7bar
- Roller revolution measurements: hall sensor with speed sensor (32 pulses per revolution)
- Force measurement: load cell 500kg
- Brake management: 192Vcc/PWM 12 bit
- Exhaust gas temperature: probe
- Oxygen sensor: AFR/lambda/custom (Bosch LSU 4.9 broadband sensor) X2 sensors
- Configurable input: 0-5Vdc X1 sensors
- OBDII interface kit
- Fan 11kW
- Positioning rollers
EASY TO INSTALL
- Easily installable both in the pit and on the floor. Made from three modules: two shells and a central part containing the pre-assembled cardan shaft.
- 504mm diameter designed to obtain greater inertia, knurled finish that limits the risk of slipping.
DIRECT MECHANICAL CONNECTION SYSTEM
- To reproduce the conditions encountered by the vehicle on the road. Non-excludable connection between axles
- There is a parking brake for each bank to be used in emergency situations or for loading/unloading the car
EDDY CURRENT BRAKE
- Supported by a forced air duct to keep the load cell within a temperature controlled area
WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EASY ACTION? CONTACT US